AGM 3rd June 2017 Executive Report on the years activities
- Ellington Court, Rooftop extension, works complete
- Greens 52 High Street (formerly The Woolpack) Planning approved for conversion into flats,now on site
- 39 The Green, (Coach House at the rear alterations) Planning refused
- The Cherry Tree alterations to the rear Beer Garden,(enforcement notice still ongoing)
- 1 Cannon Hill Pedhoulas , subdivision of site ,demolition of annex and erection of 7 bed house, refused, planning appeal allowed.
- 52-54 Cannon Hill Diamond Supermarket ,new shop frontage ,refused, subject to appeal decision awaited.
- 50 Cannon Hill ,Proposed 2 Storey rear extension, pending decision
- 1 Cannon Hill Pedhoulas ,7 bedroom house and swimming pool ,approval of conditions pending
- The Minchenden Oak Garden, Oak branches sawn and returned to the garden, new flora and fauna information lectern installed
- Railings and Trees on The Green, Existing posts and chains have been replaced ,retained cast iron posts and chains repainted
- Local Heritage Review The Council will be issuing the new list in July 2017
- Heritage Strategy An initial scoping workshop was held on 24.04.17,the strategy is being prepared and the draft presented to CAG by EBC
- Southgate Village Gates Refurbishment works complete pending gold lettering.
- Conservation Area Management Proposals Southgate Green CAMP will be reviewed with SGA, date to be agreed with EBC
- May Day Fair Monday 01.05.17 £265 raised through sales
- The Big Lunch 18.06.15
- 50 years of Conservation, Southgate Photographic Society Competition Photo Exhibition, opening 7-30 pm Friday 10th June at Unit 6 Station Parade.
- Southgate Civic Week Saturday 10.06.17 to Sunday 18.06.17
- SGA Ground Force Day Saturday 16.09.17